I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Chinese new year...
Sebastian Birthday My little nephew
Bye Bye 2008 Hello 2009....
Silent Night in Yunna(Kunming) China
1stDec-7thDec Japan Honshu
My first Hokkaido Trip 24th Nov-30th Nov 2008
Sky Bar
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Saturday, April 11, 2009
Me and Daniel at loft! @ 4:50 PM

since that we almost half year did't see each other,
course his was staying in singapore for working,
everytime his came back im not in kl,
course pinky going for on tour, but anways daniel is was moving back
to kuala lumpur, as his have some reason i can't tell you all,
but maybe his will leaving one day, who know??
his was came back to kl, and his was date me for the lunch in pavilion,
as im the member of loft so i date his over there...here some
picture that daniel and me took....by the way is my new picture.







©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com