I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Bye Bye 2008 Hello 2009....
Silent Night in Yunna(Kunming) China
1stDec-7thDec Japan Honshu
My first Hokkaido Trip 24th Nov-30th Nov 2008
Sky Bar
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Thursday, January 8, 2009
Sebastian Birthday My little nephew @ 10:45 AM

Sebastian is my little nephew, this Jan of
9th is his two year old birthday, we celebrate his birthday
in early week look here some photo that we took on the birthday party.

birthday party.Just wordering how many present that i will receive
from the left : My elders sister(mom of sebastian), Me,Fanny my second sister,sebastian.
from the left : connie,sebastian,fanny,harry,me,evian



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com