I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
1stDec-7thDec Japan Honshu
My first Hokkaido Trip 24th Nov-30th Nov 2008
Sky Bar
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Silent Night in Yunna(Kunming) China @ 2:38 PM

This year supposed was celebrate a christmas with my family,
but before the two day of christmas eve, was receive a call from
my dad ask me to on tour to Yunna(Kunming), plus i did't been to this place before
so i decided to take this chance, but is just only have 9passenger
that i need to lead to yunna, so lucky! LOL this tour will be
take around one week that mean 8days, but this is not the first time
im going to China side, erm will be the 3rd time if i count first is was be Beijing second
Shanghai and now is Kunming(Yunna). For me im less going to
China coz is one thing that i hate to on tour in there, need to face it with the
local tour guide and speak mandarin with they, second thing is
i need to bring my passenger for shopping in china, is not the shopping that you think
is not easy of that, is just like a shopping stop....and the china ppl will
force my passenger to buy the product...Well still got alot thing
need to worry, im don't like about that. But the scenery is really nice....
somemore i take few of Photo of me only hope you enjoy the scenery...



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com