I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Sky Bar
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Monday, December 15, 2008
My first Hokkaido Trip 24th Nov-30th Nov 2008 @ 2:31 PM

Finally i can go to Hokkaido, i was always going to japan honshu trip,
so this is my first time going to hokkaido and is by malaysia airline plus after arrived in narita airport i need to meet up my local tour guide(Mr.Thomas Li)
that i have been work with his before on April during sakura season,
so this time is my second time to meet his again,
i need to change a domestic flight by JL to sapporo, in the flight i was totally
in sleeping mood, so both of us was sleeping i mean Thomas and me,
after a one hour we arrived sapporo airport, Yes Yes im arrived sapporo hokkaido, is feel that very cold coz before im arrived in there, is was snowing! unlucky that when im arrived snowing was stop....we spend 4night in hokkaido here is some of photo of
Hokkaido Japan! hope you enjoy my photo!
Ainu Village
Thomas Li & Me At Ainu Village
My customer ms.pinky leong & me
Thomas & me always enjoy icecream in winter time
so cold...but nice
Bear farm
handsome Japanese Guy & Me
very fresh just only 100yen per each
Ms.kiw and Ms.kui & me in otaru hokkaido
scary high cable car
Xiao Xi i meet her in Hokkaido keio Plaza Hotel, she was once of the staff there,
she very nice person and she was from china and already marriage in Japan....



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com