I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!
Miss someone that never see again......
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind!
Shopping sat @ Mid valley + Dome cafe
Lunchies Bar + Twinings Tea
Pasta Mania
Sickness always stick with me....
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Saturday, October 4, 2008
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan tourism forum @ 1:34 PM

I will attent a fam(for agent member) trip to thailand, and not around in kl for one week,
this is first time that i go to thailand, plus need to attent some travel forum dinner,
i will going for six day, and im very nervous now, as i never attent
a function like this before, even alone in outstation,
as myself not really like to talk too much thing, well finally i have no choice,
as a already promise my dad that i will attent it,
im the person don't like ppl look down on me, no matter how hard,
and i just keep on going, no regret! but i believe this time, is the
time for me to learning and knowing more ppl around same industry with me,
hopefully have a save journey, and wanna enjoy this trip!



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com