I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...
Mess at my office desk! + Change room!
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)
TGI FRIDAYS + DEFINITELY MAYBE
Japan Trip.....

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Monday, June 2, 2008
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL @ 2:03 PM

Today was Monday, and i going lunch with my sister(Connie),
she was sad today, so i decided to say we go for having a
sweet thing to make her happy!
so I'm going to Pavilion once of the PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
this pancake house is from manila. The pancake really nice and the
price not really expenses!and the staff very nice and good
service and handsome i think is from manila.....
here is some pancake that we order....












Ice Tea Rm5.00
















Pancake Choc Marble Rm10.00 Two PCs(My Nice Pancake)

















Pancake Caramel Banana Walnut Rm10.50 Two PCs(sis order)




Jumbo Banana Split Rm10.50




©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com