I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)
TGI FRIDAYS + DEFINITELY MAYBE
Japan Trip.....
MUSIC & LYRICS
brand new day.............
Tired......anything was over

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem @ 3:36 PM


Im so tired always walk there and walk here, always feel that wanna 'pee' but
when im going to toilet just a few drop, wat that problem! make me no moody at work,
is it that urine problem anyone can let me know!
well im scared to body check-up,
scared to have a bad result...
im always wake up in the mid-night and the same time, when
im look at my mobile phone time is was 4am morning,
is continue three week as a same thing,
and make me tired and can't sleep back! im
going to bed in the 10-11pm,
not that early but just curious that always make me awake in mid-night!
and i always feel back pain!
wat the problem this few thing, should i go for check-up?



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com