I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)
TGI FRIDAYS + DEFINITELY MAYBE
Japan Trip.....
MUSIC & LYRICS
brand new day.............
Tired......anything was over
Busy+Sweet

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Life without money will be end for you! or Love more important to you! @ 3:35 PM



Is it money more important that anything, erm actually ppl always argue with the money, well for me yes money is important but is not end for us! love is more important beside that MONEY! well just now my dad asking me to help he to buy some noodle for he having lunch, by the way i was damn free at office nothing to do, and dad was asking me do you still have money? erm of coz that i say YES(but is out of money), I'm know that dad not believe me so he asking me seriously are you sure, well I'm just smelling to he(beside say the answer is NO) so he was giving me the pocket money.....so good! actually is not first time dad ask me like that every weekend he always calling me to ask me few thing just example like...

1. Do you having your breakfast,lunch,dinner

2. Wat do you eat

3. Who buying to you

4. Who cook

5. Wat are you doing now

6. Who at home with you

7. Have anything happen

8. Do you have money

Well even he will not coming back again our home as he marriage with other woman, but I'm still can feel that he still love me and care me, so for me money is not the big deal! but Love is more important...so anything will be find, and when anything happen with us family are the first to be with you!
















©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com