I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)
TGI FRIDAYS + DEFINITELY MAYBE
Japan Trip.....
MUSIC & LYRICS
brand new day.............
Tired......anything was over
Busy+Sweet
No MorE GueSs AgaIn.......

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Saturday, May 24, 2008
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........ @ 5:56 PM

Yesterday night i was follow my sister (fanny)
going to airport for check-In staff,
after that we going to sherra(girl- friend) house for a drink,
so i was invite foh hin (Mr.Ritchie) and kam wai the only two guy,
after the few glass and beside playing the TRUE OR DARE......
sherra was totally drunk and she was broken once of the wine glass,
after that kam wai was coming, well he totally was suck.....
i hate he LOL! and this morning wake up feel that i have a bored sat and sun......
beside that i was still waiting for my room air-cond to delivery,
and waiting for moving room too!
well i need to change to other room with my brother
coz he having a baby girl now i need to change it....
beside he will have a wedding marriage coming this year!
so i need to change to other smaller room........
well i need going to ikea next week with my sister(connie)
for looking some stuff for my new room....
well coming up next after moving will post
up my room picture! have a nice weekend



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com