I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind!
Shopping sat @ Mid valley + Dome cafe
Lunchies Bar + Twinings Tea
Pasta Mania
Sickness always stick with me....
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...
Mess at my office desk! + Change room!
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Monday, July 7, 2008
Miss someone that never see again...... @ 8:44 PM

Recenlty im always working and came home sleep
early, i fell my life become not meaning anymore just like lost something that very
important thing never find it again even can't use money to buy it also,
i lost he, i lost my life and anything, i can't to face it again,
my mind always preview he, and i still remember that our past happy time,
i can't forget it wat he told me, and i can't accept wat he did to me in the last,
is just like a horrible dream that im wanna make myself to awake, im wanna find back
myself, but i have try a few month but i really can't bring back myself,
even i did't delete he picture in my work pc and im always open my file,
i was so sad, and i have ask myself to delete it, but the picture still always in there, even im
trying to find any profile of he watever at hi5.....once i find it!
im donno why i did't add he and did't say anything,
im asking myself why im wanna do this all, wat im doing!
im can't control myself, why ppl always asking me why im will
break up with he, im don't want anyone know about this,
as im wanna keep it as a secret forever, i did't angry or mad he,
i know he not really wanna do this all, but life is just be like that....
is just a memory for me, forever!



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com