I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...
Mess at my office desk! + Change room!
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)
TGI FRIDAYS + DEFINITELY MAYBE

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Sickness always stick with me.... @ 8:26 PM

Yesterday when I'm came back from work, i can feel that i will sick again,
until mid-night my sickness coming to me again, and make me
didn't sleep whole night, so this morning i really can't go to work, so
i take MC......now I'm feel better a bit, hope tomorrow morning
will be recover, so bored whole day a home nothing to do,
and wake up and sleep and rest.........I'm donno why recently my health
become more weak always sick after came back from holidays at cherating beach,
i need to take some healthy food now....pls sickness go aways from me!



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com