I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Sickness always stick with me....
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...
Mess at my office desk! + Change room!
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........
SEX IN THE CITY
Holiday with Family at Cherating Beach@ Kuatan
ZETA BAR @ hilton Hotel (KL)

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Thursday, June 5, 2008
Pasta Mania @ 2:12 PM

Today I'm go to once of the restore at Pavilion is PASTA MANIA,
is a Italian food and serve pasta and pizza.
and the drink all was so special set with the name.... here is some picture
that i take.......











©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com