I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Shopping sat @ Mid valley + Dome cafe
Lunchies Bar + Twinings Tea
Pasta Mania
Sickness always stick with me....
PANCAKE HOUSE INTERNATIONAL
Cut Off salary rest one week + Libra woman yeah th...
Mess at my office desk! + Change room!
Tired always going to toilet, coz of urine problem
Life without money will be end for you! or Love mo...
Fri+Sat+Sun Bored days........

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Thursday, June 19, 2008
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind! @ 9:25 AM

Recently a did't post so much and not update my blog,
coz sometime not free and many thing happen to me this month,
and sometime some word always preview on mind! cheating most the famous word,
as i giving ppl to cheating before and when im cheating someone i feel that so bad,
and im always think about this and that 'is it true' or else i need to 'trust' all this
will become sad, once sometime happen to us and just try to say all thing
to each other, the aswer you will know! but im just curious sometime
why ppl always hiding something and until last only wanna try say the
true thing just like the 'true or dare" game, once you wanna do must be dare
or once don't have a chance already no choice must choose 'true".
but most all the time ppl always playing cheating of this game,
well no more guess or prview word on my mind,
wat im learn is not cheating anyone again, or trying to
discuss the problem and wat was going on...



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com