I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!
Miss someone that never see again......
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind!
Shopping sat @ Mid valley + Dome cafe
Lunchies Bar + Twinings Tea

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My best buddy... @ 2:45 PM

My best buddy! His name Daniel....im know his since
three year past, when im was 17year old as his told me that time we meet,
actually his is my sister friend, and one day we going to club and
my sis was called his come over joine together, and my sis was
intro to me! that was first time i meet his in club, after few time
we meet im getting closer to his, even someone gonna
hurt his, im the first gonna fight back with his, we always
hang out together even without my sis, after a few month go,
his left us going to singapore, but that time we still
keep in touch even in the phone,msn(chat),webcam,video call(msn),
we always chat until late night even we always
sharing anything sad or happy we
both always sharing, and everytime his back
to kl, im the want always happy and wanna meet his,
but once his in kl we did't meet finally, OMG
actually three year until now we did't meet more then 30times,
do you believe??? is true honest.....
as im always like to break promise!!! yes that me! lol
but no matter wat happen, we still very closer
even ppl misunderstanding both of us like lover! omg impossible! Daniel
like to travel the whole world like me, everytime his travel the nice
place his the one always share with me, somemore i asking his take
more photo of the diffrent coutry to show me! ok this time his
travel to new york city.....im really jealous!!!! LOL







Really nice photo, i mean the scenery...LOL








©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com