I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Friday, December 12, 2008
Sky Bar @ 2:12 PM

As i long time did't post, coz i was busy during this end of the year,
coz i was need to on tour to other country, before i flight to Japan Hokkaido
trip, me and my buddy Sherra was decided to invite my sister mandy
to joine us go to Sky Bar KL. ths is first time we been there, we arrived there
11pm something is really late, plus got alot ppl in the bar, but lucky we find our table if not need free standing in the Bar....

Me & Mandy (sister)

Sherra & Me



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com