I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!
Miss someone that never see again......
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind!
Shopping sat @ Mid valley + Dome cafe

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Saturday, November 8, 2008
Nobody care me that much.... @ 2:35 PM

since yesterday i did't come out from my bedroom,
even one step i also did't, i was so angry that never happen in my life,
wtf ppl can scolder me and ask me do watever like a doggy,wat the other doing!!
well like me tell you,ppl was busy doing playing game in net,chat in msn,Yakked on the phone for hours with friend, i tell you wat the doggy doing, well she doing the Japan visa is fucking
lot of document need to be look and write a letter, one passport need to prepare
a few document, beside that answer the phone(customer call in),
somemore need to be attent the customer,do
they thing too, just imagine yourself
how mess the deck infront of me, and how stress myself,
and a month come a month go, about three year ppl never be change
salary never be change too...wtf starting working rm600
then after confirm get another rm200
then now rm800....soso epf let guess la how much left after this..
im tired to say la...also shame to tell anyone,
every month pay this and pay that just left the small amount..
can you survive in the city.....i need to be change la...ppl get high salary just doing the
easy thing, somemore yesterday i argue really argue with them in the office,
i can't stand anymore after
i decided run aways from the office
no one care about me keep playing the game
and do nothing..i was
walk and cry in the street like the mad and no one care me
until i arrived my home no one called me that time
i just keep crying until tired was sleep...ppl told me back nvm just do the thing good for you to be
learning...wtf three year not enough to be learning, come on three year can do alot thing,
is that a human word that she say...for her ok la got hight salary come late back
in sharp time....im just a doggy not same...somemore ppl say
im childish to be argue with her, she can do watever she like,
even like scolder the doggy infront of ppl la, she right the doggy should
listen...not the first time she doing this alot time,
i can stand i stand but im human...not a toy...
someone another woman ask me just stand don't argue she is your sister
wtf unfair..coz of family then she can keep treated me like a doggy,
and grow up in doggy life, be scared of everyday,
they all can do watever they like...im just like a doggy
no meaning in my life somemore like a doggy maid..
wtf siew siew also better then me leh,im tired of this,
i just everyday back from work locked myself in the room crying,
talk with who, no once.......keep on crying next day wake up
good smile with them and continue work like doggy,
three year same nothing will be change,
i ask myself im not treated they good enougd they should
right to treated me like this, i change alot on myself,
but in the end wat you get....NOTHING
ppl force me now, i can't be stand anymore i need change
my life, im wanna be a BAD better the GOOD....being
good is get nothing ppl behind you not talk about
how good you are...bad is bad....i like that!
as long im bAD being bad......as long im happy already enough,
as nobody care me that much,
i know you calling me just now asking me don't do that again,
as you wanna me get back to work...and less the doggy in your life,
no one can help you work right...ok the doggy will help you first, don't worry
but sooner you should find another doggy to replace me,
sooner.....i was planing to jump of this circle life,
to being a real human not that doggy...
i promise myself i want do it! must do it as well!



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com