I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!
Miss someone that never see again......
Trust+true+cheating+sad...always preview on my mind!

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Saturday, November 8, 2008
My idol ROSA @ 4:03 PM




©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com