I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Celebration of my birthday 20th year old...
Childhood Life!
Miss someone that never see again......

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Monday, November 10, 2008
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment.. @ 9:10 PM

Short talk: looking someone accompany me
holidays coming this dec,
after my Japan trip in first of dec....

______________________________________________________________________
Well let me intro to you who is boy boy,
boy boy is someone left his in malaysia, and ask me to take care
of boy boy, the owner say boy boy tired going
many country in this year, and the owner say is time to give
boy boy rest, so boy boy will stay in malaysia until
next chinese new year the owner will came
back to pick his...hope boy boy will like malaysia... and coming
this i will bring boy boy together with me going for next trip....
serious boy boy not a child,his just a nice and
soft bear bear toy....is that cute!


And here the pic before boy boy owner left his in malaysia...

Me and Daniel(buddy),boy boy




©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com