I Have Nothing
Profile Stories affiliates freebies credits
Picture of Me
I have nothing..
I says: Welcome 2 my blog

Best viewed using in
Compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

Lets Talk

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


Visitor


recent post
My first Hokkaido Trip 24th Nov-30th Nov 2008
Sky Bar
Boy Boy Staying in Malaysia at this moment..
My idol ROSA
Nobody care me that much....
My best buddy...
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...
Fam Trip I - San photo (Album 01)
Im back from FAM TRIP(VISIT AMAZING THAILAND 2009)
Attent fam trip visit Thailand 2009 + Isan touris...

Monthly Post


Wishlist
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop
Pink PSP Lite
Pink Sony DigiCam
A trip to Japan
Color Contact
Gucci Bag
LV Bag (pink)
Service Condominium
Acer NoteBook
Gossip Girl Seasons 2
Honda Jazz
Perm my Hair
Dye my Hair Brown
Get a Unique Haircut


Thursday, December 18, 2008
1stDec-7thDec Japan Honshu @ 2:22 PM

Recently i was busy on tour non - stop, i was came back
from my hokkaido trip on 30th nov then, next day i continue to
flight back to narita tokyo again, yeah same Mr. thomas will be
my tour guide again Japan Honshu trip, well this time i lead
21passenger but around 10 of it is children, wtf! i hate it
somemore need to take care of them...but lucky they all so
good girls and good boys...lol once they meet me on the first
time in the KLIA( Kuala lumpur International Airport) they greet to me
and say " Hi Pinky jie jie" they even always listen wat i say to them,
but thomas need to stop talking some dirty talk infront of they children,
as his always talking like that as a joke infront of they customer to make them happy..
but this time the all customer so nice same like hokkaido customer, so lucky...
but i did't take much photo as i take the photo many time and always the
same place im getting bored of the same place,
more then three time per year im going to the same place in
Japan honshu, but this time i did't go in to the Tokyo Disney land
coz is too bored for me, i decided to shop alone and to
visit some place that i never been, that day when my customer all whole
day in Disney land, so me and Thomas take this time to enjoy
our shop and rest...Thomas ask me " where you wanna to go in tokyo"
so of coz i say " Harajuku" coz i never been there so his decided to take me
there for shop...and here are the some photo that i take...
Yes finally i at HARAJUKU TOKYO i spend four hour to
shop at there, but not really
much thing to shop all is lolita clothes....
here is my stop for rest have a ice tea and
tiramisu is just cost me 940yen - Rm 37
i tell you friends this bun is totally different from
hong kong pineapple bun this is totally more dilicious and not
so sticky but i always been to Asakusa Temple i never saw
this coffee shop around the back
road Thomas was bring me there..
This is Japan vitamin as i sick on second night
so Thomas bring some for me.....
i really enjoy this two weeks in Japan and so lucky i
can see snowing in Osaka last night in Japan..is Snowing im so happy
and walk alone in the outside hotel, just like a silent night
i miss anything in Japan...



©copyrighted 2008 http://ihavenothing88.blogspot.com